Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"The pen is the tongue of the mind"

I kind of anticipated missing Mr. Rund this much. But, still. It'll be such a let down to come in tomorrow and not see him. He was such a great teacher. And really funny! And crazy. I just got back from taking a run. It's so beautiful out, not to mention the heat. My mom and I were talking about the fact that I'm a people person. In her words "You have a way with people." I'm not denying it! I love people! Except when they use atomic bombs to bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima and cause people to vaporize, suffer from radiation and develop cancer. As you can see, the social studies lesson is still fresh in my mind. Speaking of school. I should probably do homework. Even though I'd much rather be sitting here listening to The Click Five.

2 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

But, don't you forget. Once they are finally gone, and I mean vaporized for good, they leave back the proverbial footprint...A vaporization shadow or something. YAY! No Earth Science hw! Well, it's late, but thats all fun. Fun to stay up late. Seize the day...because it might be your last. You never know, you might...nevermind.

I have to go.




P.S. I'll never think of Captain America the same way EVER again.







Liefjet! LIEFJET!!!

MarcoPolumbo said...

So, Chiara. Can you tell me that electromagnetotododlopoophgiiimemeipdookie is?