Tuesday, May 8, 2007

LOOK!!!

Look at my new template!! Isn't it beautiful? It's all thanks to Marc-Anthony-Thanks you! His blog is VERY unique. I guess its a reflection of personality. I had a great day w/ Kerianne today. We made a huge card with tons of writing for Mr. Rund, as well as cupcakes that were supposed to taste like brownies, but instead, wound up tasting more like cinnamon. (My fault completely-i kind of poured half the bottle in ) they are still delicious. We had an amazing time decorating the box we put them in VERY extravagantly. I am so sad that he is leaving. I can't even describe it. It was such a great experience, having him in the classroom. The science testing today was easy, but very aggrivating. That's purely the nature of NYS tests. Well, tomorrow i have guitar club in the morning- 7:15 =(. But in the immediate future, I have to eat dinner. Oooh, next challenge for MA is teaching me how to post pictures and comments on other ppl's blogs. Good luck, buddy!

0 comments: