Monday, May 21, 2007

Cough, Cough

I woke up sick this morning, which is a phenomenon in itself, because I haven't gotten sick in months. As my mom so quaintly puts it, I am as healthy as a horse. But I won't bore you with my symptoms. I just didn't feel well. So I spent the day prettily lazily, as is expected. I slept, went outside, made brownies, watched T.V., read, went shoppping...jealous yet? I got great shoes for formal. Today I went shopping for the first time in my PJs. It's pretty freeing, you know, being so comfortable in a public place. Now my throat hurts, and I would be doing my homework if I had my ELA textbook. Well, better study up for the science quiz. Speaking of science, I felt like such a dork. I was lying outside, trying to figure out the position of the sun in relation to my position and the time of year. =) Okay, now I'll really go. I'm so excited for formal!!!

0 comments: