Monday, May 7, 2007

"Before your life flashes before your eyes, be sure you have a lot to look at"

What wise words. Excersising them poses the challenge. But isn't life one big challenge to test your limits? The proverbial words are flowing out today, for no particular reason. Maybe it's linked with the nagging stresses that follow me as a result of added responsibility. Or maybe my run in with a bump in the academic road. Nothing I can't work past with a little help from my family and friends. I actually have a human diary that I also like to refer to as my best friend...no, i don't think that does her justice: she is a body part- I couldn't live without her. Her name is Jessica McClelland. And being the creative dreamer that she is, it's not too hard to figure out who introduced me to the vast world of blogging. I hope that this blog will provide me with somewhere to place baggage at the end of the day. Or to express joyful emotions. Don't get me wrong, this blog won't always be chock full of these flowing, imaginative, insightful words. Often times, the reader will be blasted with a tidal wave of 100% teenage girl emotion. But don't get discouraged: it will soon pass. But, before my procrastination gets out of hand, I must do my science homework. Until next time!

3 comments:

Willa said...

Hey Babe!

I'm so glad that I can be there for you....and just so you know, you're there for me too!! I love you!!!

MarcoPolumbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarcoPolumbo said...

While this blog might not be chock full of flowing, imaginative, and intricate, prim language, you certainly have a way with words. I swear, you're going to be a writer when you grow some more. Maybe you are even now! So what will the name of your first book be? Mr. Rund: True Life Stories. Well, I will be talking to you later...nice blog, by the way! I like it, a lot!

By the way, my blog is fartherthanyonder.blogspot.com .

Take a peek! It's more...to the contrary than yours. Yours blows me away.