Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fantastically Horrible

Meaning that I've been switching back and forth from good to bad. The first event of the day, guitar club concert, was great. Kerianne and I went crazy. What else is new. It was so much fun. not to mention invigorating, to completely let loose. We've been told we're too shy and reserved=) We were exhausted afterwards. As in, feet hurting, head pounding tired. This went for me, Meghan, Tessa and Katy. So we spent the remainder of 4th period relaxing in the band room, a.k.a. my second home. But, eventually we had to go to 5th period. I was in a really bad mood but I sucked it up and had fun in chorus. Social Studies was fine, and I found myself looking forward to watching West Side story in music. Since I gave poor Mr. Muelbauer no pre-warning, he was not able to stay after with Kerianne and I to practice for NYSSMA, which is already giving me the willies. I took Kerianne and Jess home, and now I have extensive science homework and dance. So really, its horribly fantastic.

1 comments:

Kerianne said...

did you know i love you?