Friday, May 11, 2007

Mommy dearest

By making a mother's day card, I really appreciated the role of a mother in your life. She's an irreplacable figure. The feelings are a bit to deep to duplicate in words, but my heart goes out to everyone who no longer has a mother, who has a bad/abusive relationship with their mother, or who doesn't even have a relationship with their mother. If I was in one of these scenarios, I believe I would live life with the feeling similar to missing an arm or leg, or even worse, just having a huge, gaping hole through your middle. As extreme as that may be, that is how I would feel, because my mother is such a huge part of my life, and I appreciate her every second, even the times when I am mad at her. That is a bond that can't be re-created or replaced.

0 comments: