Friday, May 11, 2007

Half-Day!

I love half-days. It's nice to be home with a whole afternoon ahead of you. Today's guitar club concert was so much fun. Not saying it went perfectly (Suddenly I See fell flat on its face. Literally, everyone was flat.) But we had a great time. Me and kerianne and cate and meghan were dancing with katy and emily and everyone else. We were trying to get everyone to clap. It was , for the most part, fruitless. Especially trying to get Mr. Rausenbach to clap. During our song, me and Kerianne jumped off the stage and ran through the audience. It was great. The faculty song was a blast for them as well as the audience. So, I had a great day. In fact, I took Meghan home, got to play with Baxter AND see her formal dress. (which is gorgeous btw) So, then I came home, had lunch and now my agenda consists of relaxing, making mothers day cards, and going to Meghan's softball game at 6:00, which should be great.

0 comments: