Wednesday, May 9, 2007

One night, yeah, one more time, thanks for the memories...

Ahhh, FOB. I can't stay away for too long! Actually, there haven't been many earth-shattering events since I last blogged. In fact, the only thing that has happened is that I finished my social studies homework. But then again, every moment is a momentous event. Think about it. There are so many things to be thankful for in one moment. You can be thankful that you have a house, that you're alive, that you have parents, food, friends. pets, clothes, a fully-functioning body (i.e. endocrine system, circulatory system, respiratory system, immune system) that you have the ability to walk and run and look at the stars, and ponder the rainbow, and stare into the sun, and count the petals on a flower. That you can breath unaided, that you don't live in fear of terrorists every minute. That we have a beautiful planet to live on, that you can wake up every morning in a warm bed and that you can go to bed every night with a full stomach. See? That's more than you can count on two hands. That made me appreciate my life. I don't know about you. Well, I have a math test to study for, America's Next Top Model to watch and dinner to eat.

0 comments: