Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Snow Day!

I don't know about you, but this snow day completely caught me off guard. I had no idea we were supposed to get any kind of bad weather. So I woke up this morning, got dressed, ate breakfast and waited for the bus. And when it was 6:50 and the bus still hadn't come, we took the intiative to check the website. the rest is history...

My day has been extremely low stress. I just woke up from a nap...I think that gives you some kind of idea. The landscape is beautiful. Every tree branch, every blade of grass is covered in ice. The trees in the distance look frosted. The effect is stunning. Now it's transitioned over into a warmer rain.

My sister and Annie are looking at prom dresses. I can't wait to shop with my sister!

Here are some party pictures:




1 comments:

Kerianne said...

dang my skull & crossbone belt looks pretty hot
I LOVE YOU i miss you, and i haven't talked to you for about FOURTY EIGHT HOURS! i'm gonna call you tomrrow. but you won't get this until like, 3 weeks from now. YEAHHHHH