Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick Day!

It was nice. I'm not gonna lie. Even though visions of taking the math test tomorrow swirled through my head, I had a really nice day...doing nothing. I watched the Notebook which is the most gorgeous love story ever. It's not overdone, it's not cheesy, it's just so sweet and poignant. I tried to sleep but my throat was scratchy and annoying. So i just listened to music and read. I got all my homework out of the way, in fact I think I'll do that science article soon. Today was really the only day I could stay home anyway because I was fortunate enough to have a day off from drama today. He had such a fit yesterday it was ridiculous. He literally said "the next person that makes a mistake is gonna be kicked out." I was so scared it was gonna be me. But i wasn't on stage too much yesterdat so I got to sleep for about 20 minutes. I'm excited to see how the show is gonna turn out, but we still have so much work ahead of us.
My cousin, who I was telling you about, is out of the hospital and home. It's really a miracle because the circumstances affected her survival rate, which was very frightening. My aunt and uncle have been visiting her in the hopsital. They were able to take her off the respirator, which is the reason she was able to go home. However, she still needs to go through counseling and therapy, because while in the hopsital, she took off her pump again. It's clear that she won't be able to finish her semester at college and we're unsure what will happen after she graduates. That's figuring she'll be healthy enough to graduate.

0 comments: