Monday, February 4, 2008

I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling

That statement is a little too violent for my state of mind right now.

Hello to those who read my blog every once in a while! that wasn't supposed to be mean...or sarcastic. FYI.

So as of right now, i am currently re-kindling my love for my chemical romance. I mean, not that it ever died. I just haven't listened to them since the stone age.

I am OFFICIALLY ready for spring break. I don't even know why! It overcame me all of the sudden. We were driving to my grandma's house for the Super Bowl and I was thinking "yeah! vacation! road trip!" and we were in New Jersey...
My method is I ask about going to Florida over and over again until they say yes and then we go! its a simple equation...unlike those we're currently doing in math (or not doing in the case of me and kerianne) Everyone knows E= ocho cinqo.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, we all know the Giants won. You don't have to rub it in my face. It's not that I dislike the Giants, I've just always had a soft spot for the Patriots. Besides. they were going for a perfect season!!! Now they're going to have to start all over again. I don't feel that just because I live in New York, I'm obligated to root for New York teams. New York is so full of itself anyway. What's so great about New York? You tell me. Besides. New England is so much cooler. I have to say, I love Osi Uminyora and Bradshaw. Hes so tiny!!! I'm disappointed that they lost, but I'm not a hard core fan. You don't have to explain to me the Giant's epic defense...I saw it too.



Considering I don't have an agenda other than practicing Lincoln portrait, I don't really have to go. But I will anyway.

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

D...D..D.....DDDIIIIIDDDD YOUUU SAAYYY SPRINNGGG BRR.......RRREAKK?!?!!?!?!? IT'S FINALLY WARM OUT! I NEED SPRING BREAK.

ps - Obamamama is mah papaya.

pss - I'm a math b failure, but that's okay, cause I got cool shoes.

I'm worthless, but I got cool shoes. I suck at life, but thats okay, welcome to math b!