Monday, February 18, 2008

One last minute of freedom before we're back to school

The weather today did not contribute to my efforts to stop thinking about spring. Not that I have any founded objections to school. In fact, I really enjoy it. But who isn't ready for spring break? Unfortunately, we have a few weeks. And not for lack of things to do. My next few weeks are over flowing with commitments. I found consolation in the discussion about going to Florida today =) I really want to go. I would go on April 20th I think. Anyway, I have a global test to study for and a comfy bed waiting.

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

My life is quite bombarded with stress, as now come the stresses of moving. Well, I guess my blog is really just a place that I sort out my thoughts, so no, I don't like anyone taken, and you always do definitely have a choice. In fact, yesterday I thought I knew who I liked. Today? Haven't a clue. If only I could stop thinking about girls at the moment...UGH!