Thursday, February 14, 2008

Perfect. in Every way

ok, I take it back. I LOVE valentine's day. but not for the usual reason. I had so much fun tonight. with my friends. It was amazing. We were just laughing at everything and staring a lil' bit. He's incredible. And for once, i have an innocent, sans drama crush to which there is no anxiety attached. It's amazing. It's like what high school is supposed to feel like. I mean, he gave us roses!!!!!! voluntarily or not. We were presented with roses from the most coveted guy (senoir, no less) in high school. Honesly. If you ask any upperclassmen who the hottest guy is, you'll hear john kolesar. everyone tells me that. including my own sister. and we got roses from him!! best valentine's day ever. and i'm not stalking him! get over it.

2 comments:

Willa said...

well arn't you a lucky girlll!
Glad you had fun baby!

MarcoPolumbo said...

Nah...you're only being his shadow.

-Just kidding! Glad you had fun! High School can really be the most amazing experience of your life, I guess. I wish I was there already.