Saturday, February 16, 2008

My heart's all over the world tonight

I just spent two days in Jersey (the ghetto as meghan calls it) and it was really nice. I'd never want to live there, but I love seeing my grandparents. We actually went down there to go to the garden state plaza, which is the best mall ever, to get my sister a prom dress =) that mall is RIDICULOUS. You know how in our mall when you walk down the central hallway and get to the end, thats the END? yeah well, in this mall, you think you're at the end and there are about three more subdivisions of hallways. It's ridiculous. EVERYTHING is designer except like macy's. They have a lacoste store, a coach store, abercrombie (not designer, but an upgrade from our mall. i hate abercrombie) they're getting a michael kors store (omg) and juicy couture. It's insane. Theres also this adorable little hippy store called free people that is insanely expensive. a little cotton shirt with embroidery was $118. anyway; dresses. We decided to go w/ macy's cause jessica mcclintok is so expensive. like every other store. My sister didn't want a long dress cause everyone gets long dresses and she's way too short. So she found this really cute off-white dress with a gold/white lace bodice. its a bubble dress! and then i decided to look for formal dresses and i found this incredible red dress. it's fitted and strapless and it has silver roses on it. i also found this really pretty dress for Harvest Queen next year (it was on sale for $30!) and that is SO gorgeous too. I have pictures on my phone, but i can't get them on the computer. so I'm basically set for the next two years. the rest of my weekend is busy, but uneventful. If that makes sense.

0 comments: