Sunday, January 20, 2008

Reflection

It's frustrating that you can't predict what will or won't set you off. The simplest things can make me so upset, and then things that really should be a big deal don't provoke a major response. For example, Meghan's party. I did not expect to start tearing up because I didn't have a boyfriend. How wimpy is that?! My reflection to that response is that women have come so far in history. To hang all over a guy as if you need them to survive is a setback. After all the rights women have fought for, to be reverting back to needing a guy and becoming the unassuming partner is hardly acceptable. But it's not that I need a boyfriend....I just want one.

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

Hey, buck up, kiddo. Turn that frown upside down. It's perfectly okay to want one, really. Don't think you're not good enough or something. They're not good enough for you. Never forget that. ;-)

Nice Blog, btw. ;-)