Saturday, January 5, 2008

Forget everything

That's what I'd love to do. But it's all good, cause I'm listening to my Jonas brothers, and its Saturday and, surprisingly, I have a lot to look forward to. I have my first drama meeting on Monday, and I'm so eager to get into drama. I can do NHD cause its on the 8th as opposed to the 15th! plusss BIG PLUS, the techno in the snow sance has officially been rescheduled for this friday...look for me. I'll be there =)

I can't really focus when there is music playing, so this blog is not going to be particularly deep (that's what a diary is for) but lately, I've been staying away from all the drama that can always generate. So you'll see none of that on this blog. hopefully.

it's so true that every cloud has a silver lining. Take something as small as midterms. as soon as they are over, we have regents week! So I projecting that far in advance, and getting excited.

I was over at Becky's yesterday and I played guitar hero 3 for the first time. It's pretty awesome, I gotta admit. and i saw emma lillian for the first time in about a year. It was cool! She's changed, but in a good way. she's not friends with the same people she used to be, because she's in a different school, and she's really funny. she's more like the emma i used to know.

as of now, I have 9 teddy bears on my bed. just letting everyone know. and they have names: Nick Jonas, Susan, Pajamas, Kringle, Lei Mei, Icicle, Cookie Bear, Barney, and Sweetie. You have just been educated in the names of my bears.

while we're on the topic of names, I decided that if I give birth to a girl someday, I'm going to name her Bryn. It's such an ethereal -sounding name.


And you can <3 nigel barker all you want, kerianne, but beni ninja is mine. =)

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

I GAVE YOU NICK JONAS.


I CALL ICICLE.