Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Tribute to My Chemical Romance

I was watching My Chemical Romance interviews/videos, like always, and I just felt such an overwhelming love for this INSANE band. They're just amazing. Each member is so easy to love. Mikey, well hes a nerd, but who doesn't love a nerd? Gerard, with his blonde hair and really small teeth, crazy kid. Ray with his 'fro and high voice. He's a nerd too, but his mad guitar skills can't be mocked. Bob, well he loves cats and has a fauxhawk....what's not to love? And finally, we have Frank. Incredibly stupid, really funny, and extremely adorable. So if you ever have a chance (this doesn't apply to you, Kerianne) go on You Tube and type in anything from My Chemical Romance interviews, to MCR videos, to on the spot interviews with MCR (amazing),to Gerard's shaving accident (scarring) .....you get the idea.

0 comments: