Thursday, June 7, 2007

HERSHEY PARKKKKK!!


I am soo excited! Tomorrow is going to be amazing, not to be an over optimist. I, honestly, cannot wait to wake up at 5:30. That's not sarcasm. And then I can't wait to get there, and sit on the bus with jess, food and our ipods. I can't wait to perform, I can't wait to go to the park, I can't wait to see the park, I can't wait to scale the rides, and scream "Ms. Moreno rocks," I can't wait to buy disgustingly unhealthy food and 12 pounds of chocolate, I can't wait to buy useless, forget-about-them souvenirs, and I REALLY can't wait to miss school. Wow! I just completely pumped myself up! So all I have to get through is dance, a shower, dinner, and sleep...and maybe homework.

1 comments:

Clouds on the Ground said...

Haha, sounds like fun, darling.
You have to fill me in when you get back!
And just who is that adorable cat?
Lucky you... I'm crazy about chocolate.
Just last week I attempted to create a chocolate ice cube!
To my utmost displeasure, the mission was a failure.
I learned not to put chocolate syrup in an ice cube tray... That was quite a mess...
Hope you enjoyed your trip there!

xX Blonde and Braided Xx