Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Serenity

So, I actually have time to blog, so I'll take advantage of it. I had a great time at the carnival on...what day was it? Oh yeah, Saturday. I went with Jess and Marc-Anthony and her parents. We went on Cliff-Hanger-great ride, and yelled at some Mexicans: I have the right, and technically so does MA. So we passed on some of that right to Jess. We ate lots, went on kiddie rides and watched a spectacular fireworks show to conclude the night with a bang....literally. Sunday I had a BBQ with my grandparents which was great. Monday...well, lets see. I went on a run, had breakfast and discovered that they had a teen battle of the books! GUGGENHEIM!!!!! So me and my sister and kerianne are gonna do this. ( CALL ME JESS) Speaking of kerianne, I went to the library with the little rascal and we looked at really entertaining teen magazines and disturbed library goers. Then we went swimming at Kerianne's house and watched the Breakfast Club, which I reallllllly wanna finish watching. Then Tuesday...oh wait. that's today. Well, it's really hot, for those of you wimps who have stayed in air-conditioning all day. And since my pool is being worked on, me and my brother and my sister set up a sprinkler (retro, i know) and we set up obstacle courses. Really fun. And then I took a nap cause it was just so hot. It wasn't intentional, but I have that kind of time cause.....it's summerrr!! Then I did some yard work, and now I'm here! So that concludes the update of my summer life. Keep checking in, sil vous plait!

2 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

Well, for those of you who know Chiara, you might know...she can be a complete and utter spazzzzzz. But, so can I, and all of my friends, too. (Jess is the Queen at this.) (Oh, and it's not a bad thing. Being a spazz makes you a ball of fun...LITERALLY! Wait...no.) Well, she wasn't spazzing when she said "GUGGENHEIM!!!" Well, no, she was. But that's not random. Well, to you it...ACKKK. It's not random. No way, Jose ;] (<3Mexicans<3).



=]


GUGGENHEIM, LIE DOWN!



Oh...I never finished typing up there. Oh well.


=]

Kerianne said...

chiara, you have no idea how much this post made me laugh. and that comment you gave me. wow, i was jut a big ball of laughter. "i went to the library with the little rascal." and you can come over any time and finsh the breakfast club. i'm always up for some BREAKFAST.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah.
hahah.
ha.
h.
okay. you get it.
good, good, good, good post sista sludge.