Monday, December 15, 2008

some joker put my smile on upside down

i feel rather accomplished, in spite of my breakdown. i was able to do the french homework, write a ballad, work on christmas presents, work on my portrait, update my ipod and (in a few minutes) study for math. i flexed my creative muscle quite a bit today, which i'm happy about. it's so stress relieving to express yourself through art or sometimes, a suicidal ballad =)
this is the home stretch guys!! one week, give or take two days (which hopefully will be stress free) until christmas break!!! i know i'm excited. since i'm clearly procrastinating, i'm going to leave you with a list. it's a nice close.



1) new music (the rumble strips)
2) mariel getting into college. congrats sis!
3) our decorated christmas tree =)
4) being productive
5) teachers postponing tests

0 comments: