Saturday, December 6, 2008

shush girl, shut your lips, do the hellen keller and talk with your hips

hey guys! my internet is down on my computer, so i'm using my dad's. which translates into fun typing!i had a wonderfully productive day today, mostly centered around christmas. but first, last night. i had an amazing time with kerianne and potash. we went to fratello's which looked so spectacular, all decked out for christmas. obviously, we had some delicious food, juicy conversation and sweet eye candy (not as sweet as johnny, but it was an adequate fill in). and then we walked to the railroad green, which was all lit up, and sat in the cold like a couple...well, a threesome, if you wanna get technical. and i love them. a lot. now today, i woke up, cleaned my room, ate a bowl of smart start =)) and took a shower. then meghan came to pick me up at like 12 and me, her, her mom, pat and her grandma went to the middle school craft fair. i had never been. everything was so christmas-y! it put me in such a good mood. we left around 2:30 and went back to her house to work on a global project on the potato famine. it was soo difficult to get it right! but it's pretty much finished. i just have to write a poem. but the past two days have been great cause i love my friends! i just miss my jess =( <33 i just got finished decorating my room for christmas WHILE listening to christmas music. it was so perfect. and now i'm excited for christmas. my brother made really delicious looking brownies and it's almost dinner time. so i'm gonna leave you with a much too short thankfulness list.


1) 3OH!3- a band that my sister and i discovered for ourselves today
2) craig wachsman, for helping us through our project
3) oranges
4) snow in the forecast
5) all things christmas

0 comments: