Monday, December 8, 2008

blah blah blah

hi everyone. this isn'y my official daily post, meaning you can expect one later, but i need to get out what's been festering inside me for a good portion of the day. i'd first like to apologize for my little meltdown today, cause that's all it was. i really try to avoid making a scene like that. I'm not completely uptight. i can handle a bad grade every once in a while. but i have a hard time handling a bad grade after i studied and stayed after, which was the case with this chem quiz. not to mention, i have a slight history of less than admirable grades in that particular class. i know i'm not dumb. but i have to say, the more logical subjects (i.e. math, chemistry) don't sit well with my brain. precisely why i am going into the english field. the quiz got me but also, the fates of the universe (even though i fought adamently against the existence of such powers while in english) caused me to forgot how to do the last question on the math quiz. which just reinforced this intellectual inadequacy in my mind. thanks to my great friends, (jess, kerianne, cristina and christian <33) i'm ok =)

0 comments: