Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Binary Solo

Hey everyone! If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?....haha what a stupid question. I hate it. Anyway, I had a good day off. I slept over Jess's last night which was fun, as usual. I have a new favorite band <3 and I'm pretty happy! It seems like things are finally working out. But I'm not gonna say anything hastily and then regret it.

So I'm really looking forward to my birthday. I'll finally be like a normal age. Even if its just for a few weeks. Then I'm the baby again. I'm excited for Applefest and Jess's sweet 16 and Mariel (hopefully?) getting her liscense. Cross your fingers!

As expected, I'm really not excited to go back to school cause I have an annoying next three days. But I'll make it bearable somehow. Leave me a comment, or somethin.

1 comments:

Willa said...

here's me adding to the bearablility of your next three days! =)

do your feet still hurt?

You're so hot you're making me sexist.