Saturday, November 3, 2007

Who dunnit?

Jessica's birthday party was amazing. We all had so much fun, and most people even stayed in character the whole time. Everyone looked great (see below) and it was a blast. I loved the whole theme, and the decorations and everything. Once Becky dropped dead, everyone really started getting into it, and the action didn't end until BRUTUS SIMPSON was labeled as the murderer. And I suspected Gina the whole time....Harry Hitt won Mr. Money Bags, George won best performance and our very own little Stacy won best dressed. Once the guys left, we still had so much fun. Even though it took an HOUR AND A HALF to go through all the directions, Atmosfear was totally worth it. It's such a neat game that's really fun to play. The party went on from there with us pigging out and having fun until about 5:30 a.m. That's when I could have sworn I saw the figure of a person walk by the window. I ended up scaring myself and Courtney pretty badly, so we went to try to lock the fron door, but it didn't lock. We were standing in the foyer for a good 6 minutes, because we didn't want to move and be noticed by "the killer"...or the KKK man or whatever. So then everyone woke up and EVERYONE saw a bright light outside the window and a few of us saw a human shadow again. Needless to say, we freaked out. So much that Jess used Ranni's phone to call her parents. Her mom came over with Brandy, which helped a lot. Then her dad went around the house with a flashlight to check, and even drove around the block. Once we were convinced there was nothing there, we decided that 5:45 a.m. was a good time to go to sleep. Before you knew it, morning rolled around, and we rolled out of bed to eat bagels. And then play scattergories. And then the last few people (me, meghan and caitlin) played Mario Cart. My best race? 2nd place. I know. I'm proud too. Here are some pictures:







Happy Birthday Jess! <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

omg chiara. this blog actually made me laugh outloud. that was such a fun party. haha