Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Before Thanksgiving!

I can't wait until tomorrow. I absolutely love Thanksgiving (have you picked up on the fact that I love all holiday's in general?) because a lot of my relatives go to my grandma's house and the football game is on and we eat so much food and its perfect. And today, I just have to recount this little ideal scenario, I was standing at the counter making bread and it was so nice and warm in my house and it was just getting dark outside and there was music playing and you could smell apple pie baking. It was so cozy. So anyway, I love Thanksgiving and I think I'm going to make a list of things I'm thankful for...in the spirit of the holiday:

- my life
- my family - food - love
-my friends - the beach - church
-my pets - nature - the alphabet (without it we wouldn't be able to write)
-our house - clothes - school (as annoying as it is)
-my teachers - musical instruments - women's rights
-books - my health - diversity
-music - the health of my family and friends and pets - holidays
-art - influential people - sleep

The list goes on, obviously, but I don't want to make this The Never Ending Blog.

So count your blessings and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 comments: