Monday, October 22, 2007

Researchathon!

I'm so excited! We're having a researchathon on thursday for NHD. And I'm on the phone with Marc-Anthony, getting pumped and violating the Patriot Act. All in a day's work. So high school's working out for me. I'm doing well, and its actually fun. I really need a day off though, not to mention I'm loosing my voice. I walked 6.2 miles on Sunday for a CROP walk. That stands for...I'm not sure. But its for hunger relief. It was surprisingly fun. we beat this old man who growled at us when we passed. He was very competitive. But he cheated. Whatever. My party was on Friday, and it was really fun. Especially ice skating. Then I had Anne D's party on Saturday which was really fun also. I was so exhausted by the end, though. So tomorrow I'm playing Speed Away again, a.k.a. the unofficial sport of WVHS. The upperclassmen are crazy good at it. And tomorrow's my beloved Jess's birthday. Then Thursday...well, you know what Thursday is =)

0 comments: