Thursday, November 15, 2007

But as it is, I'll dream of her tonight

I figured since I'm not doing my global homework or taking a shower, the two things I'm supposed to be doing, I might as well blog. Since it's much more enjoyable. I had a pretty good day today! We had an NHD meeting, which wasn't really that at all, more of a theraputic hangout session. I needed that. Just to relax with my best friends. And the icing on the cake was a meeting with Rausch, which was more social than informative. But that's just how these things go. Tomorrow is Friday, and thank goodness too. I woke up today with that dead tired, out of it feeling. and i know you're gonna say "don't you feel like that everyday?" but today was....extra special. It was that almost-friday-but-not-quite feeling. So as not to bore you with my incessant rambling, I'm going to shower with a solemn vow to blog more often. It would be easier with a little blog makeover...=) Whenever you get the chance, marc-anthony.

0 comments: