Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Live and Learn

two very important words that kind of summarize the past two stressful days. I've rehashed it so many times in my mind and I'm just point blank tired of thinking about it. I think, in retrospect, it was one of the greatest learning experiences I've had. It's funny how what I got out of the whole thing was bigger and more meaningful than the whole situation itself. I've learned to trust my instincts because they tend to be right. I've learned more about the people around me then I would have ever known. I realized how blessed my life is and how much I enjoy where I'm at right now, despite the obvious ups and downs. Because they seem to just contribute to the whole aura and the memories that I'm forming. I tend to do things for other people. I have this nasty habit of putting myself in the other person's shoes and acting from that. But this time I did what felt right, what made me happy. I wasn't selfish or cruel about it. I was real about it. I appreciate so much everyone that gave me even the tiniest bit of advice. Every little bit showed how much you care. Or at least pretend to ; ) Through this little ordeal I also learned how much of life I still have yet to live and how much I have yet to experience. Furthermore, I came to the conclusion that the relationships I have with my friends, family and God are the only ones I need and want right now.
So since the theme is "moving on," I want to move on to my life in the near future. I successfully finished my chemistry lab, I have study hall tomorrow to do my math in, "The Scarlet Letter" is staring me down, a book I plan to read but haven't had the patience to sit through for more than a few pages, I have jazz band tomorrow which, if i can scrounge up some money, will hopefully be followed by Hunan Wednesday, and apparently Taylor Swift's new CD is amazing. I had to start a new sentence cause I didn't want to be the culprit in a run-on sentence crime. I really want to watch a Charlie Brown movie tonight, Thanksgiving is in 15 days, which means Mark and Wayne are coming home! and I really hope I make drama because I'm soo excited to be in it. I have to take a shower now and help out with dinner. So expect another post in the next few days!

0 comments: