Friday, September 7, 2007

High school....oh boy

High school is insane. the running around, the pushing through the crowds, the high expectations, and the crazy teachers (coughmr.markcough) the first day was by far the most hectic. I was trying to figure out where to go, and i only got to my locker once. By the second day, believe it or not, i was much more comfortable with the routine. and the third day, today, was even easier. so went my first "week" of high school. it's quite a large step up from middle school thats all i can say. i hope that after a few weeks it will cease being so alien to me. but for now, it' still strange to call my self a high schooler. and now i have to eat and get to my first football game. WOOH-HOO. btw, i love guitar hero.

1 comments:

Kerianne said...

guitar hero loves you back.