Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sweet Escape

I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. Woohooo! I mean, I'll miss everyone, but...whatever, I'm on vacation. I'll be back Friday, in time to see High school Musical 2....duhhhh. Wouldn't miss it for anything. So I'm in for some hard-core packing, and I need to get to the library to get books for my second nerd competition this year. We would have had a three person team (coughkeriannecough) just kiddinggg, but now its just me and my sister. We'll tell you how it goes! So I'll be away for the week, and when I get back I hope/don't hope that my HS schedule will be here. (mixed feelings on that one) After that, well, BOTB, highschool orientation, squeeze in some more sleepovers, some baby-sitting, then....well, don't make me say it. Ok, well I'm gonna go eat lunch and pack and hope it gets warmer.
In fact, why don't I check the forecast now. bYE!

1 comments:

Kerianne said...

SHUT UP. What if BOTB was THIS week, huh? Would you miss YOUR vacation?
Don't think so. you little brat. =) love ya.

yes. sleepovers. yes. def. i've only had one with you. SUX.

today was beautiful, btw. it was so hot though.

THE END.