Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mmmm yess. HSM2....delicious

After being the car for almost 7 hours, traffic and thunder storms included, we got home from an amazing vacation. As soon as we got home, I jumped out of the car, got into my dad's car and he took me over to Jess's house in time to see HSM2. I literally got home at like...7:50. It was well worth the rush. The plot was adorable, the songs were cool, well, except the cheesy Jesus meets West Side story, Zac Efron number, we made fun of that one, and we found it was more of a "movie" than the first one. And Miley Cyrus was in it.....whatever. Anyway, I was so glad I got to see it, 'specially with Jess. <333. And now its cold out, and i think we should be getting schedules soon. The way its going, I'm going to be like, the only one at freshmen orientation. But yeah, I had an awesome vacation, and it was so worth it to be home in time for High school musical 2. Oh, and btw, Universal is in the process of making a Harry Potter theme park. Admission will be...brace yourself.....$800 dollars. How crazy is that. I'm saving up.....

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

Oh, and Disney is producing HSM3. Coming out TBA 2008. In the movie theaters, with a budget over $10 mil. Well my mom just ordered a laptop for herself. It's 12:56. I need some sleep. Goodnight!