Sunday, July 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Lots has happened. Starting with Cedar Crest. It was amazing. The place is huge and gorgeous and incredible. The reseidents are adorable, the staff is great (especially Jess's cousin). Me and Jess had so much fun, and I can't wait to go back. The day continued with baby-sitting with kerianne. It was so tiring, the little rascals. But it was really fun. Then I slept over which was great. Between the breakfast club and guitar hero and junk food...good stuff. Then the Kerianne phenomenon continued at West Point. What an amazing concert. I'm so glad you came with me, baby. Ok, then what. Right. Then it was off to Jessica's confirmation with Marc-Anthony...congratulations, sweetheart! The service was so sweet, and the party was tons of fun. But with a bedtime of 2:00 AM on Friday, and 12:00 AM on Saturday, I'm exhausted. Fortunately, tonight is void of activities. But the past three days have been extrodinary, thanks in part to my amazing friends. Thanks, piggies.

1 comments:

MarcoPolumbo said...

The service was absolutely amazing! As you know...I've never really been devout to a church...I was given first Holy Communion under the Roman Catholic Church, not under my will. (I just mean I didn't have the choice, not that its bad.) Ever since then I've always been a bit weary of the church. Well, I'm not going to start a debate, but it's very nice.

Had tons of fun!


=]