Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Some weather we're having..."

Though is is often used as an obvious conversation starter when grappling with what to say, in this case, I feel it perfectly acceptable to speak about the weather. In the "heat" of the day, it must have gotten up to about 70, because it's now about 65. As we all observed, it was rainy and muggy for the good part of the day. But as of a little while ago, all the moisture has burned off, leaving a beautiful setting sun, interfaced with a sporadically placed breeze. I'm fortunate to be able to experience this beauty from my own backyard, and of course I took the opportunity. Just to stand out there for a few minutes, I felt so at peace with the beauty of the natural world. I hope you all appreciated the gorgeous weather this evening.....APRIL FOOLS. But not really.

0 comments: