Saturday, April 12, 2008

sdjbgjaf

I'm all out of titles. I'm also all out of insight, so don't expect any from me. Instead, I will try to recount my recent activities as best as I can. I went out to eat and then to Cinderella last night wth Becky, Elly and Cheyenne. We had a goooood time. The show was pretty good! The energy was low, and I couldn't help but compare everything to DiLeo's way of doing it, now that I have the experience. But I enjoyed it. There were defenitely people who stole the show.... =)

This morning, I woke up to the most gorgeous day since last spring. I just had to check the temperature....and it was 75 degrees!!! It actually got too hot to stay outside for a long time. I loved it. There are flowers in front of my house that are completely in bloom. Gorgeous, full, sweet-smelling blooms. I mainly worked on my french project all day, of course taking breaks to revel in the weather. For the rest of the night I will be reading, eating dinner and watching Sweeney Todd. Oh, and trying to contain my excitement for Florida =)))

0 comments: