Tuesday, April 15, 2008

one day at a time

I would like to think that you guys are still reading my posts. Even though you're not commenting. But I can't really say anything cause I never comment anyone elses. But I really have nothing exciting to say. I'm basically counting down the days until spring break. I have a bad case of spring fever and I'm trying not to let it affect my work, but after a certain point, theres really nothing much I can do.

I presented my french project today. It went really well. Most people's took about 5 minutes...ours took about 35. But Merritt loved it. and I love Shane. Because his video was amazing. and I wish he would put it on YouTube. But anyway, we now started on our research project for english. I need an "influential" person to research (could the subject be less specific?) does anyone have any ideas? please tell me if you do

I am really looking forward to not going to school Thursday. Even though Thursday night will consist of me studying for the 3 tests I have on Friday....exciting.

I spent about 20 minutes laying outside in the sun earlier, and its amazing what a little Vitamin D does for the soul. It was so peaceful. Only me, my thoughts, and a gorgeous little bird. and some cats =) Then I watched the papal visit, which was pretty amazing. They were broadcasting live from the military airport.

So now I have some global homework, I have to practice for NYSSMA, take a shower, think of a birthday present for Courtney, and watch american idol. and throw some dinner in there somewhere.

p.s. cool side note: the title of this blog was from a song i was listening to, but it worked out to fit the content of the post.

0 comments: