Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You pop the trunk, I pop the hood

The most popular hairstyle today, hands down, was wet and up in a bun. I can't say anything because that's how I'm going to be wearing my hair everyday when I'm swimming. Its interesting because its a very exposing experience for some girls. Their hair isn't perfect, their make-up is smugged. It's neat because its like stripping them down to the bare minimum. I'm not even going to try to make myself look presentable after swimming. Not that I do anyway ; )
Things are going pretty well in all other aspects. Drama is consuming my life and I love it. Friday we're getting costumes =) I'm gonna miss it the years I don't do drama. Because I defenitely can't do it everyear.

I'm excited for

- the band trip
-swimming (surprisingly)
-NHD
-Pippin

and, in the near future, America's Next Top Model. Every once in a while I like making lists like this because it helps me to realize how much I have to look forward to.
Hopefully we'll have a bout of good weather coming up.

and hopefully I'll have my best friends tomorrow. It was so lonely without them =( <33

0 comments: