Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wow!

For whatever reason, my blog's totally pink. Ok! I witnessed a spectacular showing of musicianship on Saturday. We went to a marching band competition, and it was incredible. I've never seen anything like it. Not only were the musicians amazing, but the uniforms, instrument, the patterns, the music and the technique were out of this world. I was blown away. Especially by the West Milford band....wowwww. I defenitely loved the music choices. They were great. It was just the best way to spend a Saturday night/Sunday morning =)
I'm glad that we have a really good concert band, though. I think being in a marching band of that level would be too much of a commitment. Even though, if nothing else, it would be a great disciplinary experience.
This week's forecast! : global quiz and board meeting tomorrow, math test and playing test tuesday, TKAM test, jazz band and conferences wednesday, NHD thursday then finally a vocab test and my birthday party friday.

0 comments: