Sunday, December 9, 2007

White Christmas??

First off, I apologize to the loyal few who still read this blog. I haven't been able to blog in a while. That, or I haven't had the desire to. There's been a lot of things going on. I mean, unless you live under a rock or something. But aside from that, i do have the time now. So, in the latest news, I got a new comforter, flannel sheets and a fleece blanket on my bed, which translates into the fact that I never want to get out of bed...snow days sound better and better. Speaking of snow days, I hope you all enjoyed yours on Monday =) Ok. Also, I will be putting up Christmas lights later, hopefully before the freezing rain hits (if there even will be anyway) We're getting our tree next weekend, and hopefully shopping, so I'll probably be booked. I was really looking forward to the Techno in the snow dance (in case you weren't aware, it was cancelled due to snow) Not that I severely objected to sitting under a blanket watching the Food Network while it snowed steadily outside. I just spent a half hour reviewing the path of blood in the heart, going through 6 practice diagrams. I just really wanted to get it down. Last night I watched Sky High for the first time...you know? the one with the superhero school? It was a really good movie, in my opinion. I felt the sudden urge to try and lift up a car. And then, the next morning (aka this morning) I lectored at church for the first time (...thats when you read all the readings) It was actually pretty cool. I had fun. Um, what else. I'm auditioning for Pippin on Thursday. Oh boy. Ok, and now to adress the title of this blog. As I was skimming Weather.com (for, what else?, the weather for tonight into tomorrow) I came across to a subtitle that read " Will it snow on Christmas?" and , of course, I had to look. And this is what I found:



In case its hard to read, there's a 50-75% chance of snow on Christmas!!! That's pretty good in my book. =)

0 comments: